Wednesday, January 31, 2007

How can improving self esteem help in school? How are you going to try to stay postivie to help the kids?

Having a good self esteem in high school will be really helpful. If you have a low self-esteem then you wont think your good enough and you wont do as good as you can in your classes. Your grades wont be as good as they could be. Also if you have a low self esteem then you wont have asmany friends to help you. Friends will bring your self esteem up and help you to do better in life.
Im going to stay positive by not thinking about how bad the kids are or how hard it is but I'm going to think about how much it is helping them. I wont focus on the bad parts and I'll only ficus on the good ones. Some kids actually want to do the tutoring and they wan to bring up the grades. If I keep thinking how much it is helping them then I wont think so much about how the kids that dont want to do this and bringing them down.

No comments: