Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Many give of their time, vision, encouragement, and wisdom to benefit others. What do you have to share - talents, humor, hobbies, belongings, hope, compliments? What motives are behind "what you do" for others?

I do not have to much to share with others. I am always encouraging and give people compliments to boost their self-esteem. I try to make everyone feel good about themselves. I do not put people down unless I'm joking and they know I'm joking. I try to do what I can for people.

My hobbies are not anything special. Whenever I can I go mudding either in a truck or on a 4-wheeler. That is not really a hobby that is helping anyone. I also go shopping a lot which could be considered as helping others. Whenever I buy new clothes I clean out my closet and give away my close to people who need them.

Whenever I do something for someone else I just think that if I do for them then they will help me when I need it. If I treat people good then hopefully they will treat me good in return. I'm a normal teenager so I do not just do things for nothing I usually look for something in return.

1 comment:

kgbaseball17 said...

You're an amazing person. And you consider shooping as giving back so thats a good thing, at least spending your money and believing is helping a good cause is a great way to think.